School Statement of Values and Vision
Hart Primary School is a community that provides the children in our school with the very best educational opportunities.
We enable all members of the school community to experience success, grow in confidence and develop skills and talents in personal, social and academic fields. We share a common set of values that underpin all that we do in our work at Hart.
These agreed values are:
- · Respect
- · Forgiveness
- · Appreciation & Wonder
- · Love, Care & Compassion
- · Equality
Hart has a strong sense of community and draws on the very real partnerships that exist between school, Church and Village. The school enjoys a long and successful history and our mission is to seek to build on this success, securing the school’s reputation for excellence by raising further the academic, social, emotional and spiritual development of all our pupils.
To achieve this we aim to:
- · Provide a safe, secure and stimulating environment
- · Motivate, inspire and enthuse all members of the school community
- · Teach children how to learn
- · Achieve the best possible academic attainments
- · Have an excellent ethos and positive relationships
- · Promote a healthy life style
- · Help pupils be confident, happy and have high expectations of themselves
- · Set a high value on spiritual, moral, social and cultural education
- · Develop international connections
- · Be a school that parents, pupils staff and the wider community are proud of
- · Constantly seek ways to improve teaching and learning through the process of School Self Evaluation and Review
- Constantly seek ways to improve teaching and learning through the process of School Self Evaluation and Review